Taken S01 E05 03 27 17 Tf5539437 Html

What Are the Best Opening Lines For Guys?

Are you wondering what are the best opening lines for guys? Do you want to know how to pick up girls with a few carefully chosen words? As you read this article hopefully you will discover one thing, an opening line is very different to a pickup line.

Let’s get this straight, I think you will find most pickup lines don’t work. Sure they are good for a laugh and in the right hands they will raise a giggle from a cute girl, but that’s about as far as it goes. You probably have about a 1% chance of getting this right and the other 99% of the time the pickup line will fall flat on its face and the lady will be completely unimpressed.

But what are the best opening lines for you to use?

What’s the worst that could happen? She says no. Well then just carry on walking.

opening lines for guys